In order for I RES-Q U Inc., to continue to provide the high quality training you have come to expect, we have found it necessary to implement a new registration policy and have now made registration easier by including our registration forms in this website. Please read this policy below prior to registering for classes.
Articles 1 & 2 below apply to all registrants. Corporate clients must pay the invoice for the courses prior to the course date. Cards will not be sent until invoice is paid.
- Course fees must be paid in full at time of registration in order to secure placement in the course.
- Article 1: Cancellation must be given in writing (e-mail is acceptable) at least 3 business days prior to the start of the course.
- Article 2: Once a blended course has been accessed, no refund will be given. If the blended course is registered/not accessed and a refund is requested, it must be within 3 business days from the registration date.
- A refund fee of $15 will be charged for refunds for the blended courses. Recertification refund fee is $10
- (Students must complete the online course within 6 weeks once they start. If the course is not completed with the 6 week deadline, skills portion will not be completed and course will have to be re-registered and repaid.
- The “in-class” skills portion must be completed within 2 weeks of the finished online portion.)
Registration less than 3 business days
- In the event that registration occurs less than 3 business days prior to the start of the course, no refund will be given in the event of cancellation.
- Late arrivals will not be permitted to participate in class as this will disrupt other students and the late arrival will have missed too much material to successfully complete the program.
Late arrivals and no shows will forfeit all fees